Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2016

Sing along

It seems a bit odd to say that our children's most beloved Christmas ornament came from none other than....  Menards.  And it seems even more odd to say that I remember very specifically purchasing it.  But my favorite ornament?  I have no recollection of where it came from, what year it showed up, or if I bought it for myself or if it was a gift.  Its funny how some things get ingrained in our heads, isn't it?  But no matter where it was purchased, its because of this very special ornament that is very strategically placed on our tree, that our children know 'O Holy Night' by heart.  From the very first note or in the middle of a stanza, they jump right in and that makes my heart sing.
 
 
#Advent2016  #ilovemyshepherd  #graftedheart

No comments:

Post a Comment